download "Attic"

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 16:40:02 BST 2017

> El 15 jun 2017, a las 09:10, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just discovered that "old" applications versions were moved to an "attic" recently, which broke my packaging.
>
> Was this announced somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> René

We move old versions to the attic regularly, and it has been done for years, so there isn't an announcement every time it happens. The purpose is to keep the total file size below a certain limit agreed with the mirror providers (they don't mirror Attic, or at least most don't).

However I agree that breaking links is bad. I will see if we can add redirects.

--
Nicolás
KDE Sysadmin Team