Cashew disappeared from tool bar

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 04:11:16 BST 2017

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 5:58 PM, W Van Snyder <van.snyder at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> The cashew has disappeared from the tool bar.
>
> I can't configure the tool bar without it.
>
> How do I get it back?

Depending on what vintage of KDE you are running ...
In the latest version, the menu is no longer the Plasma logo but
rather a 3 line menu icon. You can get the menu by right-clicking on
the toolbar (the panel) and selecting "Unlock Widgets".

Right-click -> Panel Options is where Lock Widgets is located.

If this is not what you wanted, please provide more information about
your system: the distribution and its version; your Plasma version.
There should be a selection in the menu such as About System or Info
Center.