[resolved] need to launch multiple instances; no Tabs ....

FHDATA fhdata at unm.edu
Tue Jul 25 17:14:26 BST 2017

sorry if this gets to you twice, i don't recall I posted
what happened with this:

issue was unintended consequence of my  customization.

i had:

System Settings->Windows Behavior->Windows Behavior->Advanced tab

checked the Windows Tabbing's Automatically group similar windows.

i have un-checked that box now.

Thank you,
F-