Akonadi won't go online.

Mike Diehl mdiehlenator at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 05:47:26 BST 2017

Some time ago, my computer crashed and had to be restarted ungracefully....

Now, I'm unable to get my Kontact accounts to go online.

I have put mysql in recovery mode and restarted akonadi.  That produced a
slew of error messages but did not fix the problem.

Since my calendar and contacts are on a central server that I sync with via
caldav/carddav, and my email is on an imap server, I'm thinking I can just
blow all of the mysql database away and start over.

So, I have a few questions:

Is there a problem with doing this?

Is there a better way?

Where does akonadi store it's data so I can delete it?

Thanks for your time.

Mike Diehl.