[Plasma4]: session no longer restores to chosen (virtual) desktop

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Mon Apr 10 11:18:45 BST 2017

On Seg, 2017-04-10 at 09:08 +0200, René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All of a sudden my Plasma4 session is being restored to a single
> desktop instead of to the desktops on which windows were open when I
> saved the session.

from where do you have plasma4 , ?
I have a project that try have plasma4 on Fedora 22+ [1]
I sad because my calendar on bottom right stop reads kalardar events ,
on my calendar since they swap kontact to kf5 . I look for newest kde
plasma 5.9.4 and still doesn't find any improvement for
kde4-workspace, and we go for 5th Fedora release.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/sergiomb/kde4for23/monitor/

--
Sérgio M. B.