does a gtk kcmshell5 module exist?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 06:32:49 BST 2016

Felix Miata posted on Wed, 27 Jul 2016 23:59:17 -0400 as excerpted:

> If not, why not? I don't see one in kcmshell5 --list output. :-(

AFAIK, no, doesn't exist.

The colors module has an option to apply the color scheme to non-kde
apps, and that will write appropriate gtkrc files to set gtk app colors,
but AFAIK, little else gtk-related can be set using kde system settings.

Which is frustrating, as it'd be useful to be able to set various other
gtk elements like widget style, fonts, etc, without having to having to
figure out which gtk-based package to install, along with possible deps,
to do it, something I've never taken time to research.