KRunner shows no options Thunderbird

Ernesto Acosta elavdeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:58:31 BST 2016

Hi guys. I'm using antergos and I am using Plasma 5.7. One of the
innovations that were announced with version 5.7 was the ability to use
KRunner to launch certain actions in applications. In the case of
Thunderbird, if I write in KRunner: compose, show me other things but
not the option to compose a new email using Thunderbird. The funny thing
is I tried KDE Neon and if it works. What do you think might be happening?

Thanks