Build kde-l10n-ast package

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Sat Jan 23 13:28:17 GMT 2016

On Friday, 2016-01-22, 01:12:46, Enol Puente wrote:
> Hi everyone, I sent a message to kde-li8n-doc mail list but i think anyone
> is going to reply me.

That is still the right place to post to, as it is the list that coordinates
translation efforts.

You could check if the "ast" community as its own list or communication
channel.

But my guess is that the subject of your message just made it slip through.

Maybe you should try something like

"What is necessary to make Asturian an officially supported language?"

Cheers,
Kevin
KDE user support, developer mentoring