Clean up Akregator Archive files

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 17:52:23 GMT 2016

Hello list

could you please enlighten me as to how I could clean up deleted items from
Akregator archive files?

I noticed that the file of one of the feeds I follow has accumulated 16 Megs
in size even though I managed to bring the item count down to < 1000 by
deleting stuff that I don't need anymore.

My flow when reading RSS feeds is to delete items that don't interest me,
but to keep others that I find important. That's why I can't just delete the
archive file.

Thanks for any tips.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any social network.

The problem with FORTRAN jokes is that they never fit into a single li