Mapping physical screens to KDE containments

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:31:48 BST 2016

On Monday April 11 2016 10:01:36 Duncan wrote:

>Oh well... On the bright side, it'll probably be fixed in a few years...
>just in time for them to dump it and start on the all new and buggy kde/
>plasma6!

[OT]
That's exactly one of the reasons I'm still holding on to KUbuntu 14.04 with custom PPAs to keep things like kdelibs up-to-date myself, with home-built KF5 stuff in /opt/local O:-)
That might become an issue though when I have to upgrade my hardware on which 14.04 no longer cuts it ...
[/OT]

R.