How to not restore a konqueror session? (KDE4)

Thomas Michalka (MLs) Thomas.Michalka at gmx.de
Thu Oct 1 23:48:18 BST 2015

Hi,

Am 28.09.2015 um 19:25 schrieb Rajeev Bhatta:
> I think the concern raised is different, if I understand it clearly
> what Thomas is saying is that how to prevent a session restore as
> currently for him it is opening the same window twice.

That's it!
A bit more exactly: I want to get rid of konqueror's own/internal
session restore.

Maybe konqueror restores all konqueror windows and all tabs within if it
couldn't terminate correctly. I now assume that it is particularly the
case when I shut down a KDE session.

Moreover Konqueror's behaviour seems to be a bit weird: when I started
it by clicking onto an icon in my control bar (right name in English? In
German it's "Kontroll-Leiste"), not just one window opened but konqueror
opened 10 (!) windows, everyone a duplicate of an existing window that
was opened when I logged in last time (yesterday).

The command was "kfmclient openProfile filemanagement". This behaviour
appeared exactly one time. Further starts with the same icon bring up
just one window with the start directory as expected.

Tom