enabling pinch and zoom feature on KDE tablet

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 13:09:44 GMT 2015

Duncan,

 Thank you for this: I am sorry about the HTML posting. I don't post in anything but plain text, but maybe Yahoo! Mail posts in some other format. I will try and see if I can change about this, but if not, I guess I will simply change my e-mail address.

I will go ahead and wait a couple of weeks before trying. THis is because Linux needs the 4.2 kernel and that is not as of yet available on KaOS. That will become available in the first week of December. By that time, KDE 5.5 may also be available, though I am not sure about this.

But, is there a resource I could read up on while waiting to do the sort of changes that you mention? I would love to have your script files as a resource. They can not hurt anyway/

Many thanks again, and sorry again for the HTML posting: I hope that this does not happen this time also.
Best wishes,
Aarem