Webmail blocked from Konqueror

Jack P. Brooks jackpbrooks at bellaliant.net
Sat Nov 7 21:27:18 GMT 2015

I am in desperate need, I like using Konqueror, can anyone help me with this
issue, my Webmail has been blocked out completely, but only when I'm using
Konqueror.

Can someone please help me with this issue?

Jack P. Brooks

Hi Jack,

You have reached the KDE Sysadmins, who are responsible for the
management and operation of the infrastructure supporting KDE.org.
As such we are unable to help you in this instance.

I would suggest posting your query to another suitable venue, such as
the KDE User Support mailing list (kde at kde.org) or on our forums at
<https://forum.kde.org>
.

Regards,