grouping tasks in taskbar

Gunther Clasen gunther.clasen at ensilica.com
Tue May 12 15:46:16 BST 2015

Yes, right-clicking on some _empty_ space on what seems to be called panel nowadays gives me the "Task Manager Settings", which has grouping options.

Well, Kevin, if these app entries in the taskbar have grouping options, then I cannot see them. Rather than saying "yes, they are there", please post where they are. Otherwise I will have to assume that this option is unavailable on a full task bar (aka broken).

I'm using kde 4.3.4 btw.

Cheers
Gunther