Fw: where is kdeutils?

Cliff McDiarmid cliffhanger at gardener.com
Wed Oct 8 19:47:29 BST 2014

Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 at 4:24 AM
From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan at cox.net>
To: kde at postbox.kde.org
Subject: Re: [kde] Fw: where is kdeutils?
Cliff McDiarmid posted on Tue, 07 Oct 2014 22:01:07 +0200 as excerpted:

> package?</div>

Can you send in plain-text next time? The HTML jumble you sent is rather
ridiculously difficult to read in an HTML disabled mail client, and
enabling HTML enables chances for all sorts of malware and spyware, so
many on the lists, including me, don't chance it.

I believe you're looking for kdf.

https://utils.kde.org/projects/kdf/ (tho that page is a bit dated).

The kdf live repo (I'm running live-kde4 git sources from the gentoo/kde
overlay here, so that's what I fetch if I try to install the package)
sources are now in their own git repo:

git://anongit.kde.org/kdf or http://anongit.kde.org/kdf[http://anongit.kde.org/kdf]

Or browse the repo on the web:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeutils/kdf/repository[https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeutils/kdf/repository]

The versioned tarballs are likewise kdf-specific now days. Here's 4.14.1:

http://download.kde.org/stable/4.14.1/src/kdf-4.14.1.tar.xz[http://download.kde.org/stable/4.14.1/src/kdf-4.14.1.tar.xz]

Or up at the directory level you can find all the package tarballs for
release 4.14.1, here:

http://download.kde.org/stable/4.14.1/src/[http://download.kde.org/stable/4.14.1/src/]

Or up a couple directories further for the list of recent releases:

http://download.kde.org/stable/[http://download.kde.org/stable/]

Of course, if you prefer ftp to http:

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/

Sorry about the formatting that's happened before, something gets changed in my e-mail provider.  Thanks for the info though Duncan.

MAC