Kmail-1.13.5 "Reply to mailing list" is using old list addy and its been moved

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sat Mar 1 02:31:38 GMT 2014

So the question is where, in a running kmail, do I reconfigure this
behavior?

And I am aware that this message probably belongs to the kde-pim list, but
the noise level from the robot has become intolerable to the user. 1500+
msgs in the last 2 days, I unsubbed.

Thanks.
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.