Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi Akonadi akonadi

Maxime Haselbauer maxime.haselbauer at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:54:12 BST 2014

For me that answer is just beyond the legend
It summarize the impression I have about the vision of reliability devs seem to have
aka : "Make the reliability of your software rely on third-party and if it fails, promptly claim it is not you fault"
Is my pop3 provider so mean It could change the title of email as well? senders? Message ID?

By the way, nice try but in my case, it did not change the date ;)