tam dadadm

Maxime Haselbauer maxime.haselbauer at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 6 23:45:35 BST 2014

As long it produces a bit of frustration to people, that develop those things, the target is reached ...
I am sorry but after 4 years + of using kde, I cam to the conclusion behaving like animals is the only reasonable way one could communicate with some dev

Bare in mind that when my computer is
   Downloading thousands of emails.
   Running baloo at 100  % cpu
   IOing like crazy for whaterver reasons
It let me plenty of time to register new emails to the mailing list ;)

Cheers