Contacts component: Edit available contact categories

FF fafisfriend at ya.com
Fri Jan 31 12:43:22 GMT 2014

Hi there,

	Context: KDE -> Kontact -> Contacts -> Edit contact -> Categories

	After looking around for a while I don not find the answer, so let's
see if anybody can help with this simple question:

	Where can I edit the available categories for my contacts?

	In the "Edit contact" dialog I can choose among some, but the list
does not contain all the categories I have defined in previous Kontact
versions and I do not find the place to manage that list...

	Thanks!

	KDE 4.8.5

--
FF