virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Jan 31 06:05:48 GMT 2014

On Friday 31 January 2014 01:02:31 Thomas Tanghus did opine:

> On Thursday 30 January 2014 22:18 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > but now that
> > Konsole is being spammed by everything akonadi does.  Which is a lot
> > of noise to me.
>
> I don't get what you mean. If you start akonadi or an akonadi reliant
> client from Konsole it prints out debug msgs. But that's not how you're
> supposed to start it unless you want debug msgs to be printed.

I used "akonadictl restart" from a Konsole.
I must have 100k lines of:
[akonadiserver] Could not contact query service.
in that Konsoles backtrace by now.

Uptime is close to a month, bout time to reboot anyway.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.