problems building kde-workspace

Samuel Memmel mail at samuel-memmel.de
Fri Jan 3 17:01:02 GMT 2014

On 03.01.2014 15:41, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Freitag, 3. Januar 2014, 14:58:01 schrieb Samuel Memmel:
>
>> I only find plasma-framework if I search for PlasmaConfig.cmake but
>> plasma-framework won't compile and it is located in the playground
>
> But you will need plasma-framework (with KF5PlasmaConfig.cmake.in), see
> http://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Building/Details

It's me again. I can't compile kdelibs. cmake break...

cmake says it can't find QtCore but QtCore and qglobal.h are at the
right place.

echo $QTDIR
/media/hdd/src/kde/qt5/qtbase

the environment variables depending on qtdir are also correct (PATH,
QT_PLUGIN_PATH, QML2_IMPORT_PATH)

The file qglobal.h is at the right place:
/media/hdd/src/kde/qt5/qtbase/include/QtCore/qglobal.h

qtdir in ~/.kdesrc-buildrc is set to /media/hdd/src/kde/qt5/qtbase but
testing it, it don't makes any difference if it is set to qtdir
/media/hdd/src/kde/qt5/

Here are the interesting parts of the build logs:

cmake.log

CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindQt4.cmake:886 (MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find QtCore.  Check
  /media/hdd/src/kde/build/kde/kdelibs/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log for more
  details.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:420 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:56 (find_package)

See also "/media/hdd/src/kde/build/kde/kdelibs/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/media/hdd/src/kde/build/kde/kdelibs/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

CMakeError.log:
File
/media/hdd/src/kde/build/kde/kdelibs/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckSymbolExists.c:
/* */
#include <QtCore/qglobal.h>

int main(int argc, char** argv)
{