General question - New application developpment

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Fri Dec 19 15:28:14 GMT 2014

Hi Olivier!

On Tuesday, 2014-12-09, 17:18:48, Olivier CHURLAUD wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm writting here because it seems to be the mailing-list where it will
> less seem like spam =D.
>
> *Object: How can we be helped in our project, or have a mentor or
> whatever like this ?*
>

> I'm writting with a friend a program for organizing movies (like
> Amarok/iTunes/... but for movies). We began some month ago and don't go
> fast but it begins to look to something.
>
> It's developped with Qt because I use KDE and because we want to
> distribute this independantly of the OS.
>
> Where can we get people interested in helping us to develop this ? Is
> there a chan ? A ML ?

There is a general KDE development channel on IRC, freenode network, channel
#kde-devel

There is a general KDE development list,
http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel

There is  list for development of KDE multimedia apps

There might be an IRC channel for that as well.

I'd suggest to subscribe to kde-devel instead or additional to this list
(general KDE user support list).

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring