KDE's rough edges... what are your experiences?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Tue Oct 29 17:44:12 GMT 2013

Kevin Krammer posted on Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:11:01 +0100 as excerpted:

>> ... please describe the expectations the KDE project / developers have
>> for their users. And...
>
> I don't know. Since this discussion is about the DE aspect or KDE's DE
> product I can't say because I am not involved there.

Just wanted to say, Kevin, thanks for your continued helpful activity
here on this list.  I know it can't be easy and isn't always fun as often
the negativity can seem overwhelming, but I'm glad you're making an
effort to provide /some/ contact point to the devs on these lists, and
/some/ developer perspective, and I always appreciate your insight even
if I don't always agree (tho I do agree, most of the time).