KDE Wallet Manager: Once a wallet is open an application has access to all passwords there?

FF fafisfriend at ya.com
Wed Nov 13 13:47:18 GMT 2013

Hi all,

	A question about the wallet system that keeps me worried all morning:

	Once an application has gained access to a wallet... it has access to
all passwords there, right?

	It this is correct, it appears to me that it would be too risky to
allow different app providers access the passwords used by others... Why not
let the app access just the "folder" it resquested to create?

	Thanks in advance.

--
FF