Yet another failed KDE release?

Bogus Zaba bogsub at bogzab.plus.com
Mon Mar 25 08:07:06 GMT 2013

On 03/23/2013 01:12 PM, Leon Feng wrote:
> I checked gentoo's wiki here: [http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE] KDE
> 4.10 is still in testing, Gentoo has not releas it yet. So dE, are you
> using testing and complain KDE is not tested before release? You can
> tell gentoo KDE maintainer not to mask KDE4.10 as stable if you think
> your bugs will hit normal gentoo users. As far as I see, no other
> distro can reproduce your bugs. Maybe it is distro specific. Or if you
> really really want stable and no bugs, use gentoo stable or Debian
> stable. You should stop using Gentoo testing. Feng Chao

Surely the sanest contribution to this thread - if you don't like the
experience of early adoption and testing, don't be a tester. Don't
download the latest version. Stick to the older tried and tested
versions. Don't post vague moaning emails to forums which are otherwise
useful places where practical problems are usually solved quickly and
painlessly.