Yet another failed KDE release?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 07:08:21 GMT 2013

On 19/03/13 18:58, dE . wrote:
> This release of KDE (4.10.1), is till date the buggiest I've seen.

They've all been, in my case.  Not serious crasher bugs, but glitches
everywhere.  Of the very annoying, hair-pulling sort.  I did report all
of them, but no one cares though.

The biggest issue is that with each new release, there's more glitches
while the old ones are still there.  They accumulate over time.  There
doesn't seem to be any stabilization going on with KDE.  It's always a
race to the next major version.