Kwin shortcuts not working

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 09:23:44 GMT 2013

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Marcelo Magno T. Sales
<mmtsales at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I can't help you troubleshoot your problem, I have no idea what might be
> the issue. However, I'm also running Kubuntu 12.10 and all my shortcuts are
> working as they should, including ALT-F4 and ALT-F2, so it is not a general
> problem with Kubuntu 12.10.

Thank you Marcelo. In fact the keyboard shortcuts had worked for two
months before they stopped working, and my home Kubuntu 12.10 system
is unaffected. I know that it is not a general Kubuntu 12.10 problem.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com