LINIT - The Annual FOSS magazine

Mayank Jha mayank25080562 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:30:49 BST 2013

Are you an avid FOSS writer? Interested in presenting your thought, views
and opinions on FOSS ? Then here's an opportunity to do so!
LINIT - The Annual FOSS Magazine of our college, is published annually to
attract more and more people into the FOSS phenomena, removing myths,
garnering support for Linux, proving its viability and vast potential!

If interested in giving a presentation/speech/workshop we would be greatful
indeed.

If you wish to give us writings in general which can do general good in
creating the FOSS movement more strong, your articles are always welcome.

Send in your articles to linit2k13 at gmail.com with "Articles for Lini2k13"
in the subject.

Hello everyone! I am a FOSS enthusiast , and an active member of the
GNU/Linux Users' group of my college.
--
Mayank Jha
http://mjnovice.wordpress.com/