4.10.4: GTK KCM

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Jun 28 14:30:53 BST 2013

Felix Miata posted on Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:11:53 -0400 as excerpted:

> The former kcm_gtk package is missing in openSUSE's factory,
> factory-snapshot and KDE unstable OBS. There is no GTK section after
> fonts in systemsettings. Has something replaced or obsoleted it?

It took me a bit of (gentoo) package searching and googling to trace the
package thru a couple different package renames, but I believe I found
it. =:^)

See if there's a package available called kde-gtk-config (with underlines
or dashes, on gentoo, it's as I wrote it, dashes).

Meanwhile, thanks for the hint on a package I didn't know about but might
well find useful. I just merged 4.10.90 aka 4.11-beta2 and haven't
restarted kde yet, so I won't try it just yet, but I expect I will be
soon.  =:^)