kgpg hidden in tray by default

adrelanos adrelanos at riseup.net
Thu Jun 27 21:34:15 BST 2013

Hi!

When one starts kgpg, it will be hidden in tray by default. That's
really counterintuitive. On search engines you can find many topics
about people being confused by this, because you start it and then
nothing happens.

Whats a good component to post a bug or wishlist request? Or is there
already one? I am not really sure if the kgpg devs could fix it, does
the tray area already support being told "always show me after first
start, unless the user explicitly says otherwise".

(Distribution in use: Debian Wheezy)

Cheers,
adrelanos