Cover Switch in KDE

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Jun 8 15:37:28 BST 2013

Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan posted on Sat, 08 Jun 2013 16:22:26 +0300 as
excerpted:

> I came accross another little chalendge today, and found some
> difficulties in achieving this. So, after I've succedes, I wrote another
> article to help others with this.
>
> http://geekaliens.com/blog/2013/06/how-to-enable-cover-switch-on-kde/
>
> Looking forward to your feedback.

While I'd /personally/[1] consider that reasonably simple as it's a
simple matter of looking at the config options available and making your
choice from among them, I realize that some people find configuration and
settings fearful and bewildering, and thus seldom venture there unless
they have explicit instructions such as yours... making their fear a self
fulfilling prophesy of a sort since they never become familiar with the
settings they'd otherwise want to change and thus always remain fearful
of them.

So your articles are useful and appreciated.

Those sorts of contributions would go well on userbase.kde.org as well.
Please do consider contributing your articles there too.

---
[1] Given that I'm a near-decade-long gentoo user who appreciates both
gentoo and kde for the power of customization they afford, this fact
/probably/ isn't all that unexpected. =:^)