kmail tray icon: show count of new messages only in favorite folders?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 11:37:42 GMT 2013

Hi there;

and first off, thanks loads for your response.

Am Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 17:00:31 schrieb phanisvara:
> right-click on the folders in your folder list that you don't want to
> be notified from, then un-tick the option "act on new messages in this
> folder" (or similar). that should do it.

It actually does, so this is a way to go. :) At least, I understand this is
something that is "always on" by default and has to be manually disabled for
each folder on the list?

Can I set it up somehow to be exactly vice versa - disabled by default, only
enabled manually for those folders for which I want it?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian