kmail and kwallet

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 8 16:23:31 GMT 2013

On Friday 08 February 2013 11:22:31 phanisvara das did opine:
Message additions Copyright Friday 08 February 2013 by Gene Heskett

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2013 06:29:06 -0500
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > The problem is, there isn't such a beast on this machine.
>
> then you don't have the taskbar-thingy installed. in that case, type
> "kwalletmanager" in a command prompt (user, not root), and the
> management utility should pop up, allowing you to remove the
> password.

Not present.  Installed it, fails with:
gene at coyote:/var/log$ kwalletmanager
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)

Next?  ;-)

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My views
Marriage is a great institution -- but I'm not ready for an institution
yet.
		-- Mae West
I was taught to respect my elders, but its getting
harder and harder to find any...