semantic search and "actions -> send to" recipients?

Kristian Rink kawazu428 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:44:22 GMT 2013

Folks;

looking at the capabilities of the KDE infrastructure regarding semantic
search, I see that it's rather easy to, say, add the same "keywords" to e-
mails and files and find both while searching for these keywords. Which is good.
However, I am looking for something else at the moment. Then and now I use
"Actions -> Send to" (in dolphin) to send out files to an e-mail recipient. Do
I have some way to...

- ... in dolphin, while working with the file, figure out whether this file has
already been sent to someone, and, if so, who was the recipient,

- ... use the search to figure out what files have been sent to recipient
"a at b.de" (and best of all also the e-mails having these files attached)?

TIA and all the best,
Kristian