Why do you prefer KDE?

Graham Lauder yo at apache.org
Sun Dec 29 13:01:15 GMT 2013

Well unfortunately an initial hopeful start has turned completely to
custard.  Kmail is now duplicating multiple messages every time it checks
mail and then gives me an error when I try to "Remove duplicate messages".
Looks like I'll be uninstalling it again.  Obviously the Akonadi thing
again and now all of the subfolders of my inbox have disappeared.  I swear
it gets more broken every time I try to use it again.