[openSUSE] kdenlive

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 7 18:18:20 BST 2013

On 2013-08-07 15:07 (GMT+0100) Sérgio Basto composed:

> On 2013-08-06 at 23:40 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:

>> Anyone successfully using this? http://www.kdenlive.org/ remains down (since
>> Saturday at least), but I installed it anyway based on a look at
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kdenlive.

> rpmfusion ship it for Fedora ,

> repoquery -q kdenlive --nvr
> kdenlive-0.9.6-2.fc19

Same system has F19, so I installed this, which uses a newer 0.8.8 mlt
version. Its file picker also only offers the same three file types to open,
none of which I recognize as common video file types.

>> So far it is just as unintuitive and
>> useless very other "video editing" application I've tried, which is a bunch.

> have you a better suggestion ?

I was hoping someone would provide me with either a usable suggestion, or an
explanation what it is I'm missing.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/