New hope for KMail

Hans Muecke kde at filderstadtweather.eu
Sat Apr 20 11:29:20 BST 2013

Am 20.04.2013 03:37, schrieb Anne Wilson:

> For those of us that would still hope for KMail to be as efficient as
> the old one, perhaps there is new hope.  Most of the problems appear
> to have been around Nepomuk and Akonadi, so these two blogs are of
> real interest.

Ever since Akonadi became involved KMail/KDE PIM became more and more
unusable for me so I am not surprised about where the trouble seems to
come from.
Anyway ... I dropped KMail and KDE PIM completely since I was sick and
tired of those weird effects I did see whenever something was upgraded.
A semantic desktop might be great for some, but not for me.

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (118 to go)

2013/04/20 09:50
EDDS 200950Z 04012KT 7000 RA SCT014 BKN020 06/04 Q1023 NOSIG