Launcher does not launch.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Sep 21 07:44:21 BST 2012

Mauro posted on Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:12:30 +0200 as excerpted:

> On 16 September 2012 19:28, Mauro <mrsanna1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I've installed eclipse ide in my pc.
>> Run it and select "show a launcher when it is not running".
>> Stop eclipse and ok now I see a launcher in the left side of the task
>> bar.
>> When I click on the launcher the application does not start.
>> Can you help?
>
> Any help?

I've no idea.

(I don't run eclipse and am mainly just posting to let you know your
posts did make it.  Sometimes when there's no reply at all, people
wonder.)

The best I could suggest would be posting to an eclipse list/forum/
whatever.  Hopefully someone else there runs kde and can at least confirm
whether they see the same problem.

And/or try google.