Is it to change the categories order in the Search and Launch activity?

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sun Sep 2 16:35:49 BST 2012

Hi list,

I have a question about the Search and Launch activity.

In the activity we can choose to enable if a categories should show on
the desktop or not.  But do we have any way to change the order on the
desktop?  For example, I'd like to make the first category, in the
upper-left corner, be Office instead of Internet.  I can't find a way
to change the order, either on google or on KDE user or techbase wiki.

Anyone please give me some hints?  Thanks.

I'm using KDE 4.9.0 (on kubuntu 12.04 but I believe that Linux distros
do not affect this behavior).

Thanks,
Franklin