dolphin-plugins - Perforce support

Martin Andersen martin9000andersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:01:45 GMT 2012

Hi,

This is my first mail to this list, I have been a happy kde user for a
couple of years and finally made my first piece of kde code.

I have been using the svn and git plugins for Dolphin. Recently I have
started to use Perforce so I decided to develop a Perforce plugin for
Dolphin. The plugin is now functional. It can show the local state of the
files and there are action menus for most of the simple use cases.

If anybody is interested in the plugin I would like to share the code and
discuss if you have any suggestions.

BR,
Martin Andersen