How to use a bluetooth headset?

Renaud (Ron) Olgiati renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Thu Oct 25 11:56:16 BST 2012

On Wednesday 24 Oct 2012 21:03 my mailbox was graced by a message from Marcelo
Magno T. Sales who wrote:
> When I connect a wired headset, it is automatically used by the system
> (and  the speakers are automatically turned off).

Completely different: when you plug in a wired headset, the changeover from
loudspeakers to headset is a hardware thing, not KDE; plugging in the headset
jack actually moves a mechanical switch to turn off the speakers.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
     A fractal is by definition a set for which the Hausdorff Besicovitch
            dimension strictly exceeds the topological dimension.