KOrganizer after update to Ubuntu 12.04 not usable

torsten at tfrey.de torsten at tfrey.de
Tue Oct 9 18:28:04 BST 2012

Hi,

I tested with Version 4.9.1 on KDE 12.1.

to your point  (b) and [2]:
I do not know Ubuntu, but you could check if you have a directory ~/kde4
(insetad of just kde) and do the search again.

Also check in the korganizer settings => calender settings => General =>
tab "calendar"
The list should show all calendars and where it saves the data.

to your point (c) and [0]
I can not confirm this behavior, a "test appointment" is shown in all views.

Regards, Torsten