Cute, you don't like my message, so I'm bounced as not subscribed

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 14 23:28:18 GMT 2012

On Wednesday 14 November 2012 18:23:48 Anne Wilson did opine:

> On 14/11/2012 14:30, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I get messages FROM this list indicating it was emailed to this
> > address in the From: line above.
> >
> > Either unsubscribe me, or take my messages.
>
> > Here is the header of a recent msg from this list:
> <snip>
>
> > Which I believe seems to indicate I am subscribed.
>
> Since I can see this and also your reply in the "kmail question"
> thread, why do you think there is a problem?
>
> Anne

Because the server is sending my mails back with a reject "You must be
subscribed" msg.  However, subsequent msgs seem to be being seen by others,
but I am not receiving a confirming echo either.

Once I could understand Anne, but we go thru this dog & pony show at about
6 month intervals, and have been for years, which from my viewpoint, does
get old.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Support your local police force -- steal!!