How to setup dual monitor in kde?

Nowardev-Team nowardev at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:18:10 BST 2012

i guess you should use xrandr

if you can enable your monitor with xrandr you can create a   a bash script
like this

#!/bin/bash
xrandr ...<your option>
xrandr ...<another option>

after you did  save this on ~/.kde/Autostart/

so everytime you load kde it will load your script  you can do this stuff
from systemsettings here

http://simplest-image-hosting.net/png-0-gp1841