Tell who did you PAY to include Akonadi?

Richard Peach rjpsedric at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 08:52:30 BST 2012

2012/3/31 Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com>

> Specially wtf is documentation about akonadi ? why we don't know wtf is
> a mail dispatcher agent for example ?
>

> > Who did you PAY to include AKONADI? Who was this *** MORON who decided
> > that people need it?
> > Tell us all the users of KDE How much money did you get to say this
> > *** shit about it it useful.
> > Please tell us the truth if not you are anyway MORONS.

Yess.....
The moment that I saw KDE4 grabbing  MySQL I dumped it (after using it for
years)
I did not even bother to try an reconfigure it to get rid of the sh1t
The bullshit brigade have arrived, so time to go I guess.

-- Went to Gnome.  This was also 'crufty' but I have spent a bit of time
making it
[ bearably ] usable.  Thunderbird as mailer ets. etc..
The Sad gits are trying to make Gnome look like an Apple by the looks
of it :-/.  I'm not too bothered tho, with a bit of fiddling, one can
ignore most of that stuff, and get on
with interesting things instead :)

TTFN