Tell who did you PAY to include Akonadi?

Serginho randommail at mac.hush.com
Sat Mar 31 07:51:57 BST 2012

I have not read all your mail. Because I was reading your mail some time before.
I noticed your cool word "akonadification".
And the method that you are describing is clear. I saw it first a little bit before in Opennet.ru forum.
Some man mentioned about kde,libs,pim and USE.
And I think that he also read your description before.
Thanks. It is very good explanation. Thanks again. God bless you.
But for me to install Gentoo is about 8 hours of work because I'm every time rereading
Handbook to make the installation in right as-developers-said way.
Gentoo is nice. And I'm Gentoo-ish in mind.
But this is my 'transit' computer-box for now and I installed other
not source-based distribution. But in console way. Of cource. :)
Probably it is my fate - if I'm a linux user and like KDE and KDE is crazy now
for compiled distributions, the only way is to use the best and the most
professional distribution Gentoo.

But all the other users will be waisting their time to get rid of semantic.

Now I will go to read your mail. I haven't read it first because I really wanted
to say you some words of respect for your explanation which I saw before.
Please don't think about cyrillic something wrong. They are polite.
And they also like the truth and justice.
--
Regards
Serginho