Tell who did you PAY to include Akonadi?

KDE lover but not user randommail at mac.hush.com
Sat Mar 31 03:59:04 BST 2012

Why do I need email dispatching while I am offline?

Mail dispatcher agent? fetchmail? luasocket? python smtplib? I'd rather use my phone?

"google://mail dispatcher agent" gave a lot of titles with words "Error", "[SOLVED]", "showing something strange", "can't", "Annoying", "Bug" and nothing else about description
So avoid me from <mail dis-patch-er a-gent>.

Akonadi, strigi, virtuoso and nepomuk. There are more words of "this cool feature" then even about base apps.
I only need Kwin, Dolphin and Kate. Why do I need face these warriors when i only need to read and write text? No more text? Only features? For whom?
Forums are full of disabling, changing executable permission, deleting and words "Disaster".

Serginho like it sounds in Portuguese. Yes it's true.

From Russia with love.

On 31.03.2012 at 6:01 AM, Sérgio Basto <sergio at serjux.com> wrote:Specially wtf is documentation about akonadi ? why we don't know wtf is
a mail dispatcher agent for example ?

On Sat, 2012-03-31 at 04:51 +0400, randommail at mac.hush.com wrote:
> There is Linus Torwalds. And there is me. I was born at the same
> holiday as him.
> And I will be talking as he.
>
> Who did you PAY to include AKONADI? Who was this *** MORON who decided
> that people need it?
> Tell us all the users of KDE How much money did you get to say this
> *** shit about it it useful.
> Please tell us the truth if not you are anyway MORONS.
>
> Regards
>
> From RUSSIA with love

Sérgio M. B.