Usage of KDE and MY persona

Hendrik Sollich hendrik at hoodie.de
Mon Jun 18 22:50:45 BST 2012

Hello KDE,

I read a bunch of news about the discussion going on about the
improvements to kde for people like "Raj" and "Carla" and that things
were going to become "more useful".
After what happend at gnome I've become a bit anxious about "improving
usability" so I'm just asking for some reassurance.

Will I be able to use KDE5 the way I'm using KDE4 today? Meaning: n-by-n
workspaces, panels, window-rules and most of all 'configurability'?

I know this might seem a bit premature, I just want to know whether I
will have to stop updating my system at some point with kde ?

greetings
Hendrik