kgpg does not find key

Klaus Layer klaus.layer at gmx.de
Sun Jul 15 09:38:53 BST 2012

Hi,

I am having trouble finding keys with kgpg 2.7.3 that is part of the Kubuntu
12.04 KDE packages. If I use the key server dialog and enter i.e. B973BA7B in
the search field, it does not find the key on the key server keys.gnupg.net.
If I do the same directly with gpg it finds the key:

user at host:~$ gpg --search-keys B973BA7B
gpg: searching for "B973BA7B" from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
(1)     NetBank AG <pgp at netbank.de>
          1024 bit DSA key B973BA7B, created: 2000-09-27

I did not find this bug on bugs.kde.org. Any ideas?

Regards,

Klaus