KTorrent Manual

dE . de.techno at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:26:09 BST 2012

On 07/13/12 04:27, Sian Mountbatten wrote:
> On 12/07/12 08:53, dE . wrote:
>>> Yes.
>>>

>> Do we need one?
> Yes, there are lots of terms on the Ktorrent display which don't
> appear to be explained anywhere. What's
> "choked", "snubbed", "DHT" mean? And "score"? And "Upload Slot" and
> "Requests". Maybe you are an
> aficionado and know the meaning of all these terms. As a new user of
> Ktorrent, I am impressed with the
> functionality of Ktorrent, but not impressed at the lack of help. Yes,
> we DO NEED a manual.
>
> Sincerely

These are generic torrent network terms; even if there was a manual,
this probably wouldn't be documented.

As far as I remember --

Choked -- All bandwidth of the peer is occupied.

Upload Slot -- For uploading purposes, how many peers should be
connected to you at a time.

Others I don't know, you may like to search for the terms.